This summer, you can get in shape! Enhance your athletic skills. Enjoy good competitions as a player. Be a loud cheery audience for matches. Watch yourself and your kids become physically active and healthy in Dubai Sports World.
Here’s an update on Dubai events 2018.
Events in Dubai Sports World
While most of the events in Dubai Sports World have passed already, there’s still hope!
Al Arabiya Football Challenge will be taking place at 18 August 2018. Al Arabiya and seven other teams will be competing for Al Arabiya Football Trophy and a whopping AED 10,000 worth of cash prize!
Now here’s a list of past events in Dubai Sports World of this summer.
- Radio Shoma Volleyball Championship, held at 29 May, 8 pm – 1 am. The winners were Team Oxygen.
- Tag FM Summer Sports Basketball League (Paliga Sa TAG-Araw), held at 6 July – 20 July.
- Dubai 92 Football Challenge, held at 7 July.
- Kris Fade VS Brent Black basketball Showdown held on 28 July. Kris Fade’s team won by ten points.
Facts About Dubai Sports World
- Dubai Sports World is UAE’s largest indoor sports venue.
- It opens during summers. A variety of sports events in Dubai are carried out in Dubai Sports World.
- It is organized by Dubai World Trade Centre in association with Dubai Sports Council.
- Dubai Sports World is as large as 25,000 square meters and comprises air-conditioned halls entirely. This allows sports events to be carried out with more ease.
Available Sports in Dubai Sports World
There is a long list of sports that are facilitated in Dubai Sports World. Be it for training, practice or full blown matches. I bet you will find your favorite sport too.
Here we go with the list.
- Ninja Warrior Course
- Fitness Training
- Street basketball
- Battle Park
- VR Gaming
All this took Dubai sports to a whole new level!
Academies Offering Training at Dubai Sports World
Parents and guardians worry not! We’ve got you covered. You can bring your children here. Their time will be utilized to maximize their athletic potential.
We present to you, the list of academies to choose from available in Dubai Sports World. They will be offering classes and summer camp at Dubai World Trade Centre.
- IFA Academy
- Tennis 360 Academy
- Just Play Academy
- La Liga Academy
- Juventus Academy Dubai
- Prestige Star Sport Academy
- Professional Sport Academy
- Deepika’s Badminton Academy
- G-Force Cricket Academy
Isn’t that amazing? Productive and fun!
Eateries Inside Venue
You must be wondering, where to grab a bite from? You won’t have to worry even if you’re diet conscious. Or just picky like me.
Here are some eateries in the World Trade Centre that will be open in Dubai Sports World.
For snacks and coffee addicts, Dubai Sports World contains:
- Latte Bistro
- Café Nero
If you’re a foodie looking for a whole meal, you are welcome to:
- Burger Fuel
- Pizza Express
If you’re health conscious, on a diet or a fitness freak, worry not, we’ve got something for you as well!
- Traders House
- Salad Station
- I Love Juice
If you’re concerned about where to park your car when you visit Dubai Sports World. There are 1385 parking spaces available. Each charge Dhs 5 per hour.
Date: 17 May – 08 September 2018
Ticket Price: Prices may vary according to activities
Timings: 8 am til Midnight
Get fit. Enjoy sports events in Dubai. Achieve your athletic aspirations! Channel your energy right.
If you found this post useful and informative, motivate us by liking and sharing it.
Give us feedback and suggestions in comments. Your response will be appreciated.